Thursday, September 23, 2004

Trip to Midland

While I think of it:

I'll be in Midland, Ontario (that's in Canada, for those of you who are geographically retarded), for the weekend. Not that I post so often that you'd miss me, but in case you're curious, you now know.

Next week, I must remember to relay the findings of my investigative report into the nocturnal drinking habits of the Amish. An image as a foretaste of what is to come:

Boots, Bonnets, Buggies, and a Mennonite Lust fueled by tons of Good Ol' PBR - Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Nothing but the finest, Jedediah.

Ryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Midland (minus the schismatics...) I don't have your address, so drop me an email (grholly@hotmail.com).
...Canadian Ryan

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame