Monday, May 09, 2005

Health Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm feeling much better these last two days. Though I'm still pretty sore, I'm finding that I rely less on the painkillers I have been prescribed and can counter the muscle aches with Aleve rather than anything stronger.

Thanks to everyone who has called, sent cards, and emailed me. These last few weeks have been pretty rough...as I stated earlier, I'm not a good patient though being sick out here has schooled me well in patience. Though the idea that I return to Detroit a bit early in order to seek medical attention has been advanced, I'd prefer to work through these last twelve days of my Short Experiment. I think I'm on the upswing and, barring any deterioration of my health, I think all will be well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are still not well. Be careful with the OTC pain meds. Many can aggravate stomach problems. Be well. Dianne

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I also say sorry to hear about the ailments as I have been going through some of my own although not really painful. That's a big agreement on the OTC and good luck on getting better, I have aded you to my blogroll and will be checking on your progress, later...
blu~

Anonymous said...

Sending you my best and hoping that you are feeling better very soon.

Nancy Loren

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame