Monday, July 11, 2011

Time to make my parents proud

Today during Intensive Latin Camp, our camp counsellor Father Carlson helped us to fill in a letter to our parents showing them how much we have learned about the Subjunctive Tense Mood (Sorry - I was trying to post this before I went to lunch...I always make dumb mistakes). I know my parents will be so proud to see what their 31-year old son has learned!


The letters in bold are the places where my pen was being wonky.


Sadly, I don't have a scanner so I had to use my phone to take these pictures. Rest assured, I'll drop the hardcopy into the mail so they can hang it on the refrigerator. I should probably send this to my formation director, superior, and provincial, too, since they are paying for my time here at Latin Camp.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your parents are still very, very disappointed. Also, your friend Joe Fromm posted something today about Dorothy Day, and tagged it "liberation theology." I love that guy.

And by "love," I mean "liberation theology."

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
. said...

I have had 7 years of latin education at a public school here in Germany :-P

Mike Vincent, S. J. said...

Hi, Ryan:
If I can be of any help to you as you work on or teach your course, please give me a call. I'm leaving teaching and starting at Gesu in Cleveland now, and I'd be glad to share any ideas or methods with you.
Mike
Check the catalog for my cell number.

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame