Monday, June 09, 2008

The Calm Before the Storm

Well, it's upon us: my sister's wedding. Months of planning and scheduling, meetings and fittings, are all about to culminate in the Sacrament of Marriage between my sister Torrey and Brian Holleran. 

Do you think that peace and tranquility are reigning supreme at our house?

Not on your life.

So forgive me if posts are sparse this week. There is much that must be done before the Big Day arrives. Then again, if things are totally insane at my house, I'll probably camp out at various coffee shops where I'll sip green tea and blog. So who knows: there may be multiple posts giving updates about the insanity that is sure to break out before Saturday!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan... Having heard about this blog and having been reading it on and off for the last 6 months or so, I am looking forward to meeting you, and the other Duns that I have not had the oppostunirty to meet yet either, at the wedding this weekend. Brian is my youngest cousin; my mom (Rita's oldest sister, Maureen) was Brian's godmother.

Laura said...

Congrats to the couple!

albinoni said...

Ryan--It was a beautiful wedding ceremony and a great party. I had a blast playing with you and all the other musicians on Saturday night, and look forward to playing a few tunes with you again before too long. All the best--Charlie

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame