Monday, November 28, 2005

Return from the Oireachtas

Well, it's over!

Oireachtas 2005 has come and gone and I couldn't be happier. I'm going to be busy for the next few days, but I hope to find time this week to write down my reflections on the event and the great relief I feel now that it's over.

My trips to and from Columbus were wholly uneventful.

So that's it for the moment. I'm WAY behind in some grading so I need to set about marking a slew of papers, then I need to prepare for class tomorrow!

4 comments:

katimugambalon said...

Hi! Got here through your Jesuit Recipes site. It's great to see Jesuits blogging—especially one who is as fascinated about food as I am. :)

You wrote about marking papers in this entry. Does that mean you're already in your regency?

Unknown said...

Hey there,

I'm actually a novice still - I'm teaching elementary algebra and basic math as part of my novitiate training/ministry for this semester.

katimugambalon said...

Cool! How long will you be teaching? How many months 'til vows?

Hoping the best for you guys! Will include you in my prayers. :D

Unknown said...

I'm teaching for two more weeks, then I'll be off to Loyola University Medical Center where I'll be an intern in the Clinical Pastoral Education program. Vows will be in August.

Thanks for the prayers!

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame