Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Final Days in NYC

Just a quick update for those interested:

I'm in the waning days of my time in New York City. Exams have been passed and bags are beginning to be packed. I've said many goodbyes over the past few days and I know there are many more to be said. It's going to be hard to leave so many good friends but, I reckon, this is a part of being a Jesuit: the road is my home!

Speaking of road, the 2009 Cleveland Marathon is this upcoming Sunday. The forecast is for partly cloudy weather with a high of 60-degrees. If you're in town, please don't hesitate to come down to support the runners. This is my first time running in such an event and I am, quite frankly, terrified. I've worked really hard to train for it and I know that any support from friends and family will be MOST appreciated. 

So unless something changes, I won't post again until Monday - when I'm sitting in a comfortable chair, recovering from a (please God) successful race. Please keep me in your prayers over the next few days and please be assured of mine!


3 comments:

Tim Irish said...

Do your best in the marathon; you have my prayers.

Tim Irish

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
I'm watching you through your, er...window.

Joe

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha

I love it.

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame