Friday, April 25, 2008

Another Weekend Away

In a few short hours, I'll be off to Milwaukee to play a feis tomorrow. Without any delays, I'll be back on Sunday afternoon with just enough time to head into Harlem for the Jazz Mass at Ascension with the "Faces of Catholicism" group I run.

It's been hard to keep my blog updated this last week. I'm trying to wrap up a bunch of little projects (most of which are musically related rather than academic) so that I can enter the summer with very few obligations pressing down upon me. 

Today I heard from a young man here at Fordham who learned that he would be entering the Jesuits this Fall. I'm very excited at this news as he's a great guy. I'd mention names but I haven't asked if I can promulgate his great news. 

Before I head off to the airport, let me invite you all to PRAY for those women AND men in discernment for a religious vocation. They are definitely in need of our prayers!

I was typing quickly and just now (4/30) got around to editing my typos. 
Post a Comment