Friday, May 07, 2010

Three Recent Photos

The above picture is of Archbishop Vigneron's recent visit to the University of Detroit Jesuit High School and Academy. He was a gracious guest, celebrating the Eucharist with us, speaking to the graduating seniors, touring the school, and giving an exhortation to a group of nearly fifteen students, each of whom has expressed an interest in a vocation to the priesthood or religious life. I was, as my students called me, the "Hat Boy."



Above is a photograph of Crystal Davidson, a good friend and a marvelous support of the Society of Jesus. I had just flown in from Little Rock, Arkansas and went down to Saints Peter and Paul Church for an exhibition of the artwork of Father Mark George, SJ.





The students think that I actually "walk" to work each morning. Actually, I ride my bike.

Actually, I had to remove two tricycles from the Student Senate Office yesterday and move them down to the basement of the Jesuit Residence for storage (if you look closely, you can see the dust on my shoes: the office was pretty dirty).

No comments:

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame