Tuesday, November 21, 2006

300th Post!!!

I just realized that this is my 300th post. Hooray!

So here's my first "speaking video" to be posted. I had to edit it a little bit because I risked violating HIPAA protocol. Nevertheless, you'll get the gist of it. This is a talk I gave as part of series at my alma mater, St. Ignatius High School in Cleveland, Ohio. We were asked to reflect on how our time at Ignatius had influenced us on our journey. Obviously, I couldn't resist throwing a little Irish music into the mix.

2 comments:

jane said...

Congratulations on your 300th post!

Joe said...

Terrific job! It's amazing the similarities among those whose maturing period was touched by the Jesuits. These similarities span generations and distance.

AMDG!

-J.

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame