Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Finally Finished with the Final!

Howdy!

Just a quick update. I presented my unit evaluation on Monday so, apart from patient visits and listening to the presentations of my group members, I am DONE with my first unit of CPE. Yeah! Being done brings with it the added benefit of an extended home visit which I will embark upon Friday evening...which means I should probably make arrangements with my family to pick me up at the airport.

Our Jesuit community has also completed its move. It's been a tiring four days of packing and unpacking, but it is surely worth the time and effort. The house is gorgeous and I'm so glad to be living there. I'll try to post pictures of it soon.

So that's it. I pulled some muscle in my back this morning while I was working out, so I'm a bit sore and stiff now. I'll find a few Advil and, with luck, my pain will abate and I'll be able to be fully present both to my own feelings (because that's important) and to my fellow group members (because that's polite).

No comments:

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame