Friday, February 27, 2009

Jesuit Mock Interview

Greetings from Detroit! I flew into Cleveland last night, picked up a car, slept at St. Ignatius High School and, after getting up at 5:45 this morning, drove to Cuyahoga Falls where I interviewed at Walsh Jesuit High School. Following that interview, I jumped into my PT Cruiser (it's a rental) and drove to Detroit, where I interviewed at University of Detroit Jesuit High School. I've been battling with a cold for the last two days and I'm now just about ready to go to bed.

Before hitting the hay, however, I wanted to upload Drew's latest mock interview. This video stars David Paternostro, SJ (New Orleans Province).




Stay tuned - if memory serves me correctly, my video is the next up!
Post a Comment

On Dissertating

An old acquaintance, seeing my blog post from yesterday, emailed me this morning. He, too, is enrolled in a doctoral program and he was sho...