Monday, May 14, 2007

It's All About Me

Karen has tagged me to answer several questions:

1. Male or Female: Male.
2. Married or Single (or religious): I am a religious.
3. Dream Vacation: A road trip with friends across the country.
4. Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio
5. Area I live in currently: Bronx, New York.
6. Someone you wish you could meet: Jean-Luc Marion.
7. Biggest "Pet-Peeve": Drivers who BLARE their music. I'm usually quite content with my own selection and I resent having to listen to someone else's...particularly
when my windows are rolled up!
8. Favorite Religious Devotion: Rosary.
9. Favorite Saint (Besides the Blessed Mother): St. John of the Cross
10. Favorite Sport that you play: softball. That you watch: sports are on tv?
11. Favorite Food: Bagels and Cream Cheese
12. Tridentine or Novus Ordo: Novus Ordo.
13. Would you home school or public school: Home
14. How many kids do you have: 0.
15. Ever been in an auto accident? Not really - a few scrapes, but nothing major.
16. Ever seen a pope in person? Nope.
17. Languages that you know fluently: Just English. Functional Spanish.
18. Last movie you saw in theaters: Spiderman 3.
19. Next movie you plan on seeing: 28 Weeks Later.
20. Favorite Blog: Mine. And Whispers In the Loggia
21. Your thoughts on Barney, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Clause: I believe that they are graven images and should be destroyed. Honestly, I haven't any thoughts on Barney save for the fact that I found him annoying for many years. The Easter
Bunny is just silly. Santa is a good guy, albeit somewhat misunderstood. I think he should develop a harder edge and start giving out more coal.
Post a Comment

The Final Chapter?

At 3:34 this afternoon, I saved a completed draft of the fifth and final chapter of my dissertation. I semi-knew yesterday that I was neari...