Karen has tagged me to answer several questions:
1. Male or Female: Male.
2. Married or Single (or religious): I am a religious.
3. Dream Vacation: A road trip with friends across the country.
4. Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio
5. Area I live in currently: Bronx, New York.
6. Someone you wish you could meet: Jean-Luc Marion.
7. Biggest "Pet-Peeve": Drivers who BLARE their music. I'm usually quite content with my own selection and I resent having to listen to someone else's...particularly
when my windows are rolled up!
8. Favorite Religious Devotion: Rosary.
9. Favorite Saint (Besides the Blessed Mother): St. John of the Cross
10. Favorite Sport that you play: softball. That you watch: sports are on tv?
11. Favorite Food: Bagels and Cream Cheese
12. Tridentine or Novus Ordo: Novus Ordo.
13. Would you home school or public school: Home
14. How many kids do you have: 0.
15. Ever been in an auto accident? Not really - a few scrapes, but nothing major.
16. Ever seen a pope in person? Nope.
17. Languages that you know fluently: Just English. Functional Spanish.
18. Last movie you saw in theaters: Spiderman 3.
19. Next movie you plan on seeing: 28 Weeks Later.
20. Favorite Blog: Mine. And Whispers In the Loggia
21. Your thoughts on Barney, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Clause: I believe that they are graven images and should be destroyed. Honestly, I haven't any thoughts on Barney save for the fact that I found him annoying for many years. The Easter
Bunny is just silly. Santa is a good guy, albeit somewhat misunderstood. I think he should develop a harder edge and start giving out more coal.
I wrote this for the 2018 North American Irish Dancing Championships, but I reckon it applies to any Irish dancer! --> ...
I seldom read blogs. Nor do I update mine any longer with regularity. That said, a post written over by Resident Theologian spurred me to...
Over the last few weeks, I've begun to notice a common refrain from my Hebrew Scripture and New Testament students. Very often, they wil...
Well, I'm back from the abyss! After a week's preparation and a weekend's frenetic activity, the "Associates' Weekend&q...