Monday, March 20, 2006

Back in Chicago

After a fun nine days at home, I've returned to Chicago. I had a most enjoyable St Patrick's Day in Detroit where Eric Styles, Drew Marquard, Mike Singhurse, and I made..."apostolic visitations" of a number of different pubs that we might come to know better the dispositions of the people concerning green beer. I also went to see Eli Roth's "Hostel" on Thursday evening. It was very gory and, to be candid, I'd rather watch a trauma surgeon hack up a person's leg than watch some deranged person do it in a movie.

So that's the story! Not too much else to share. Now that I'm back working at the hospital, I'm sure there will be oodles of things to share over the course of the next few weeks. If I recall correctly, I'm scheduled for the overnight on Friday so, with any luck, I'll have something interesting to write about then. Who knows?

Cheers and blessings on your week!

No comments:

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame