Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Some of my fondest memories from childhood pool around the Saint Patrick's Day season: innumerable performances at senior centers, parish halls, and private parties where my siblings, cousins, and friends would perform Irish music and dance. We were just kids, really, but I can't but to remember how we felt so grown up, so professional, because we were on stage.

Times certainly have changed! I think that, for the first time in my life, I'll be in school on Saint Patrick's Day. Not that I mind too much, of course: I have to get my sophomores for "Test the Third: The Return of the New Testament." (Yes, I've taken to naming my exams).

I'd be remiss, however, if I didn't post a new YouTube video in honor of the season. So I did TWO videos last night, each one with one take.




And here's a second:

2 comments:

Reed said...

It's a great day for the Irish!

Einar said...

Happy Saint Paddy's to ye one and all!

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame