Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Back in SFO

I've now returned to San Francisco. My return to California was wholly uneventful and I managed to read Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray on the way home. 

This week is the lead-up to my time in Burlingame. I'm excited to begin the program: I'm one of 38 interns this summer, so it should be a large and diverse group of people to be with.

Until then, I'll probably continue to people watch. This city is amazing for its diversity and the strange cast of characters who wander about. If I can get some pictures, I might have to post them!

1 comment:

jcr said...

Next time you're in town, you might want to catch a sessiun. Sunday nights at the Plough and Stars in SF, or Monday nights at the Starry Plough in Berkeley.

-jcr

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame