Thursday, June 07, 2007

Enormous Apologies

I'm leaving in 30 minutes for Province Days, so I have to be very brief.

It seems that many readers have emailed me using an Aol.com address. THe only trouble is that I didn't realize that I had such an address. I have dunsryan "at" yahoo.com that I use for this blog, but I suspect many people figured I used both.

If you have written me over the last year and didn't receive a response, I am very very sorry. On a lark I opened the mailbox to my account only to discover that many had written me. I will do my best to respond to the many emails sent.

Karen, I know understand why you thought I was ignorning you! For all future reference and to ensure that you get a reply, I invite anyone who needs to do so to write me EITHER at the Yahoo address or RyanDuns "AT" gmail.com


Many Apologies!

Ryan

No comments:

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame