Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fordham Media Onslaught!

The Spring 2007 edition of Fordham Magazine is carrying an interview I gave several months ago. You can download it here:

Fordham Magazine

Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and you can download the .pdf file. My only quibble: I do know that the quote "it is not I who lives, but Christ lives in me" is not a Gospel quote. It is Galatians 2:20, but in the condensing of the article I suspect that they were put together. Lord knows, I'd not be able to claim lineage of Bob "I'm a Missouri Synod Lutheran and we know the Bible" Duns if I didn't know a bit of scripture!


I returned at 2:00 am from my trip to Denver. As usual, I had a great time with Anne Hall and her mother Maureen. A special shot out to Sheila and Rosemary, who I'm sure will be reading today.

I have another post in the works, but I need to get through a TON of work before I finish it up.

8 comments:

jane said...

Ryan, what's that expression on your face in the picture? Is that... seriousness?

It can't be!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan!!
I write in as much as you're highly good videos of as learn to handle the whistle. Personally am they learnt lots of has done one large work. Thanks around share her música with we. Your videos and space , the he post at my forum of whistle , in order to other human beings it can learn with you. It's a forum Spanish. The link of the forum is : http://andinocelta.forogratis.es/viewtopic.php?t=210

Best wishes of Spain for you. thanks for all that.
Belén (Antarlow)
Email: foroandinocelta@hotmail.com

Joe said...

Ryan,

No, seriously, how PhotoShopped was that picture?

-J.

Karen said...

Ryan,

I'm with Jane and Joe. What's UP with that picture? Is that your best "Future Moral Theologican" face?

Maybe it worked for the people who don't know you.

And why didn't you mention Charlie the Unicorn as an evangelization tool?

Other than that, it was great.

Unknown said...

I do have a serious side! I'm not all about "Candy Mountain." Every now and again, although it seems rarer and rarer, I occupy myself with reflecting on matters of grave consequence: the morality of listening, brands of tin whistle, the relative merits of Jean-Luc Marion versus Karl Rahner, etc..

Joe said...

I'm not questioning your serious side. I'm questioning that crazy picture. That is, not that you look weird when you look serious, but that that picture didn't look like you looking serious.

AND! Some of the elements in the picture (yes, trees also) looked very processed.

Karen says you're a real person and not some weird Ignatian bot, and I'm a-trust her on that.

I'm just sayin'.

AMDG,

-J.

Karen said...

Joe: Ryan is adorable.

But the guy in the picture scares me.

Joe said...

Well, then skip past the Ryan Duns, SJ exhibit at Mme. Tussaud's.

-J.

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame