Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Extremely Quick Update

Just a quick update to say that the feis went well. I had forgotten how HUGE some Mid-American feiseanna can be, but despite feeling a little overwhelmed I think I played well and I certainly enjoyed myself.

This is a very busy week - not only is it our last week of regular CPE (next week is our presentation of our final unit evaluations), but the Jesuit community I live with is moving into a new house. With luck I'll have time to write sometime this week, but it's doubtful. I work the overnight on Friday, so there'll probably be something then.

Final note: I'll be in Cleveland from March 10th - 19th, for anyone who is interested!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a GREAT job! Loved seeing you!

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame