Auf Wiedersehen!

In a few hours, I will head off to Innsbruck, Austria, to begin my study of German. Several years ago, I spent time learning how to read German. Valuable at the time, it has struck me repeatedly that I should rather have a developed ear for the language, so the Society of Jesus has been most gracious in allowing me this opportunity for a thorough immersion in the German language.

Near as I can tell, the closest thing I have to an association with Austria is the move The Sound of Music. If you have a twinge of nostalgia when you think of this movie, feel free to watch the video below of "Edelweiss."

2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Literal or Literalist? Yes, Catholics DO take the Bible Literally!

The Liturgy is Useless, Not Pointless

A Jesuit's Guide to College