- Do not allow them to do any other work during these periods. The Mass is important and they need to read about it!
- They are to work on their own.
- They are to work silently (yes, SILENTLY).
- They need to bring their book to class each day
- Show the video below. If you showed the video before reading #1-4, please do that now.
Monday, November 07, 2011
Pneumonia Week: A Public Service Announcement for Students and Subs
Since I've been ordered to bed for the week (on my doctor's orders) I've recorded the following video for my sophomore New Testament students. To the Substitute teachers covering my class:
At 3:34 this afternoon, I saved a completed draft of the fifth and final chapter of my dissertation. I semi-knew yesterday that I was neari...
Over the last few weeks, I've begun to notice a common refrain from my Hebrew Scripture and New Testament students. Very often, they wil...
As I settled into bed last night, consoled and joyful at the beauty of the Vigil Mass, it occurred to me that what I most value in a homily ...
I had the occasion recently to chat with a former student whose family I've come to know rather well over the years. Our conversation r...