- Do not allow them to do any other work during these periods. The Mass is important and they need to read about it!
- They are to work on their own.
- They are to work silently (yes, SILENTLY).
- They need to bring their book to class each day
- Show the video below. If you showed the video before reading #1-4, please do that now.
Monday, November 07, 2011
Pneumonia Week: A Public Service Announcement for Students and Subs
Since I've been ordered to bed for the week (on my doctor's orders) I've recorded the following video for my sophomore New Testament students. To the Substitute teachers covering my class:
I wrote this for the 2018 North American Irish Dancing Championships, but I reckon it applies to any Irish dancer! --> ...
I seldom read blogs. Nor do I update mine any longer with regularity. That said, a post written over by Resident Theologian spurred me to...
Over the last few weeks, I've begun to notice a common refrain from my Hebrew Scripture and New Testament students. Very often, they wil...
Well, I'm back from the abyss! After a week's preparation and a weekend's frenetic activity, the "Associates' Weekend&q...