Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Request for Votes

Yes, I'm still on retreat.

Nevertheless, I do check email (you'd be surprised the number of people who email you WHILE you're on retreat to ask for prayers. What would they do if I didn't ever check??)

My cousin Marty sent me the following message:

Hey, i know you are on a silent retreat right now and i hope everything is going well. I was wondering if you would do me a favor. A classmate of mine, Bryan Mauk '04, was nominated for an award presented by People magazine for his work with the homeless in cleveland. If he wins he gets to represent the Cleveland Indians at the all-star game along with some other perks for his foundation. I was wondering if you would post this link on your blog. I know you have a lot of regular followers and it would mean a lot to me if you would ask them to vote for Bryan.
I think this is a great and worthy cause, so I encourage all readers to follow this link and vote for Bryan Mauk!


No comments:

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame