Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Catching Up

Well, as you can see by my inability to post in a regular manner, I've been pretty busy these last few weeks. Between the start of school, a number of social activities, a lot of writing, nearly severing my thumb, and falling off of a ball as I tried to pray...well, I've been busy.

This weekend I'm heading off to Youngstown and Pittsburgh for their two feiseanna. My mom is going to bring my niece Emma on Sunday, so if I remember to bring my camera I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures.

It's been funny: there's really been nothing for me to comment on, nor has there been any internal motivation to write anything. Nothing particularly funny, or sad, or irritating has struck me. Which means only to say that I've been very busy, and extremely peaceful, so I've not needed to extrovert on these pages in order to process any angst.

It's like the year-round "Theater of the Absurd" that is so often my life has gone on a hiatus! Tragic, so tragic.

The minute I get some pictures of me and the baby, I'll be sure to put them up!

1 comment:

testsjmg said...

Pictures of you and YOUR NIECE. Don't hand the loonies of the world an opportunity to give you grief!

;-)

-J.

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame