Fordham Media Onslaught!

The Spring 2007 edition of Fordham Magazine is carrying an interview I gave several months ago. You can download it here:

Fordham Magazine

Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and you can download the .pdf file. My only quibble: I do know that the quote "it is not I who lives, but Christ lives in me" is not a Gospel quote. It is Galatians 2:20, but in the condensing of the article I suspect that they were put together. Lord knows, I'd not be able to claim lineage of Bob "I'm a Missouri Synod Lutheran and we know the Bible" Duns if I didn't know a bit of scripture!


I returned at 2:00 am from my trip to Denver. As usual, I had a great time with Anne Hall and her mother Maureen. A special shot out to Sheila and Rosemary, who I'm sure will be reading today.

I have another post in the works, but I need to get through a TON of work before I finish it up.
8 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Literal or Literalist? Yes, Catholics DO take the Bible Literally!

The Liturgy is Useless, Not Pointless

A Jesuit's Guide to College