Friday, February 16, 2007

Where's My Recount????

Well, I didn't win any in any of the categories I was nominated for in this year's Catholic Blog Awards. We'll hope for great things next year (otherwise I might become the Jesuit version of Susan Lucci and I don't want to be a perpetual loser for an award that really doesn't mean a whole lot). If there's a high point, I was very often in the Top Ten of each category and quite a few times I was tied with blogs I think are really fabulous.

So now back to the drudgery. I have to say that I rather liked having a more hot-button issue to blog about. I might do that more often...it's good to keep folks on their toes! Besides, I have opinions and I very much like to share them!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I voted for you. Obviously the results were rigged.

Did you know that you can go to the website and get yourself little buttons for each category for which you were nominated? You need to go nab those. It's being nominated that counts.

At least, that's what my mother told me all eleven times I lost Emmys and WGA awards. (I am the Susan Lucci of the Writers Guild.)

Joe said...

Why, I myself won the "Best Totally Unknown Blog" which is, admittedly, one of the technical awards handed out a week before.

AMDG,

-J.

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame