Saturday, March 05, 2005

Update!

Hello Everyone!

Well, it appears that the article in the Michigan Catholic attracted some attention and made it to the voy.com forums. I suspect, therefore, there'll be more Irish dancing people reading this - which may or may not be good!

Things have been pretty quiet around Loyola House. The biggest thing to look forward to is the "Vocations Promotion Tour" that will bring us to Cleveland for most of next week - so I'll be around, for those who are interested, from the 12th to the 18th. Most of my days are filled but, Michael and Brian, we'll have time on Sunday to get together for lessons. I leave for Wyoming on March 21st and I'll be back in Detroit on May 21st.

That's about it. As I said, it's pretty quiet. With any luck, something fun or interesting will happen that will force me to write.

Maybe I'll find some pictures to post...

Cheers!

Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article Ryan--Can't wait for you and "Rex" to be home for the "real" holiday!!
Love ya!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Respect and congratulations!!!

+ + +

A teacher from Germany

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame