Friday, August 26, 2011

When Jesuits Play...

My brother, Colin, is afraid of clowns. So are a lot of people: there is something totally scary about them, particularly after Stephen King's It transformed, forever, the image of the clown. When we were kids, a hideous painting of a hobo clown hung over my brother's bed in the room we shared and I often wonder if he wasn't so grouchy in those years because he was sleep deprived, fearing to close his eyes lest the clown come down and get him.

Well, the other night a few of us captured a photograph that I thought my brother would like:


I hope my brother sees this. Sweet dreams, Colin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twisted, as only older brothers can be with younger brothers. You're messin' with his mind, bro!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Ryan. I cannot believe you posted that. I had to delete it off my email the moment it was sent to me!

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame