Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still Here!

I recognize that I've been very quiet these last few weeks. Please indulge me for just a bit longer: I finished my last paper for my English course yesterday and I'm about to commence writing my last substantive paper for the semester. I have a few short 2-3 page papers to write but, as the end of the semester draws near, the end is in sight.

Within the next few weeks, many pieces will be in place. I will learn during the first week of April where I'll be teaching next year. I'll be in the midst of preparing for my comprehensive oral examination in philosophy (the dreaded De U). 

I have a few things I'd like to write, but right now I need to stay focused on the tasks at hand. I'm also still trying to sort out what I'm going to do this summer, a question that is also consuming quite a bit of my time! 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame