Monday, August 18, 2008

So Strange

I find it so strange that I tend to return home from vacation far more fatigued than I was when I left!

It has been a very busy two weeks and I'm now very glad to be back in Cleveland for a few days before heading back to NYC.

I haven't much to write about today. I would ask for prayers for Michael English who has gone to Ireland to compete in this year's All-Ireland Fleadh (It's like the Olympics of Irish music). He's one of our US representatives on the tin whistle.

I'm waiting for Emma, my niece, to arrive. My sister Hagan and I have a big big day of fun planned: we are going to walk to a local Sushi restaurant (Emma may have her own glass of Chardonnay, but I've heard that raw fish is bad for babies) and then head to Starbucks for a tasty beverage (Emma takes her coffee black. So mature for a one-year old). And then it's nap time...for me. Maybe her, too. But certainly for me.


Once I've rested a bit and caught up on some sleep, I'll start to post again. I've a few things to say (big surprise) and I think I'll have time this week to put these thoughts into words!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an enjoyable stay in Cleveland and a fune time with your family visit.

Looking forward to your upcoming posts.

Kazimer - "Kaz"

Anonymous said...

i m french and sorry for my bad english.

thank you for alls your whistle lessons !

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame