Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Facebook

I now have a Facebook account, so if you have one please look for me and "poke" me. I'll add you to my friends list.

Also, I received a birthday e-card from my mother. Funny, I seem to remember celebrating my birthday every year on the 19th, not the 18th. Somebody is slipping, mother!

Yes, tomorrow is my 27th birthday. Maybe I'll write something with the vantage point of 27 years of wisdom, but that will depend on how much work I get done early in the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK--so I was early--wanted to make sure you got it--no one knows the "rath of Ryan" like we do--or have ou forgotten how many birthday cakes you did't get??!!?!? Oh--4 or 5?/
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog. Facebook's taken off in a big way in the UK!

God bless
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

Flute playing priest finds YouTube fame