Monday, April 24, 2006

Home!

After a fun-filled weekend with Anne Hall in Denver, I've returned to the quotidian stylings of a hospital chaplain.

I'm so sad that I've less than two weeks left here in Chicago! This has been such a wonderful ministry and I'll miss my Jesuit community, my hospital family, and my patients. There's no such thing as a "normal day" and it is the unpredictability that I find so exciting about this type of ministry.

There's really not much else to report. I'll try to watch the last hour of God or the Girl to see what type of resolutions the three remaining men made during the course of filming.

So that's about it. Things are pretty dull in Ryan world. Special thanks to John Cunniffe who sent me a Jesus Action Figure with Glow-in-the-dark hands. I'm very excited by this gift and it already occupies a place on my bookshelf and it will, no doubt, migrate with me back to Detroit.
Post a Comment