Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I seem to have fallen into something of a rut in terms of oozing sarcasm, this will be a relatively short post.

So we've come to the big Oireachtas weekend. I'm pretty scared...three months is a long time to have gone without playing a feis and jumping into the biggest weekend of the year is pretty nerve-wracking. I'm really nervous!

I'd write more, but I should probably go and practice. With luck, I'll have many more emotions to report about AFTER the Oireachtas...my posts of late have lacked that chock-full-o-rage sentiment that is so endearing to so many. I hadn't thought I'd changed much since entrance day, but perhaps I have: I've lost my bitterness and anger. Sad, terribly sad....it was so charming.

Slainte to all!

Ryan
Post a Comment